Bad Screenresponse in Derector Mac

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Bad Screenresponse in Derector Mac

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of magneticfield magneticfield 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pete.j
    pete.j
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I got some issues with Director 1.5 on Mac. In Screens like Routing, Recall-Filter etc. (in general all scaleable Screens) the screen jumps back to start if I try to scroll down or right. Sometimes it scales the view smaller instead of scrolling.

Also the grid in Routing-View locks weird as it’s “somewhere” but not in line with the numbers for In/Out. I tried to prepare a show and couldn’t manage to do my input and output patch on my Mac.

It’s running El Capitan. Someone else experienced this? Is it better if I use a mouse instead of my MacBooks Trackpad?

Cheers Peter

Profile photo of magneticfield
    magneticfield
    Participant

Hello, I also use El Capitan and to work in Director with the trackpad on the scalable screens (in my case recall filter, safe…) is crazy or a little less than impossible. It can not be more uncomfortable and imprecise. With the mouse it is a little better but still being very careful with the movements and the selection. I would like this to improve in the future. All the best that comes with v 1.5 are good!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.