AR168 Firmware Updates Not Working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting AR168 Firmware Updates Not Working

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gichiniini
    gichiniini
    Participant

Has anyone had any problems with the Ar168. I’ve had it since about June now and in late August while doing a MIC check I lost all control to anything coming through the AR168. I troubleshooted a little bit trying to reboot everything, but to no avail didn’t get it to work. I found out that the gains seemed to work, and I could use the gain boost on the compressor to run the rest of the show but had no control to the fader’s volume or phantom power. So I sent the AR168 to Allen and Heath and they sent it back saying that it needed a firmware update. Not sure how that would make it stop working all of the sudden. IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN NOW! Has anyone encountered this and had any success. I haven’t updated the console or anything. By the way I have the QU24.

Profile photo of gichiniini
    gichiniini
    Participant

Hah, the curiosity of not having done a firmware update on the QU24 caused me to wonder if that would help. Tried it and it works now. Any clue why it would happen all of the sudden without a firmware update being done of the either product?

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

What Qu firmware were you running? The AR firmware updater was only recently added (v1.7 I think?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.