Anybody use 1.2 yet?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Anybody use 1.2 yet?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jet1968 jet1968 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

I have my first gig since updating today. Hope it all goes well!

I WANT TO THANK A&H for rapidly updating and listening to users. Mackie is a slouch compared to A&H. Love my Qu!

Profile photo of moon
    moon
    Participant

Hi Lou,
    I have used 1.2 on two gigs so far and its all
    good. Having the names on the channel strips of Qu-pad is great
    and the mute groups.
    cheers,
    Mike

Profile photo of AdeH
    AdeH
    Participant

Hi I’ve just done 2 gigs as well,no worries at all.
    Thanks A&H great mixer just got even better!
    Cheers
    Adrian

Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

Yay! It went very well last night… excellent show and lots of compliments form band and audience alike. People were amazed and intrugued at how good it saounded, and this audience of family and friends knew the difference!

<L>

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

It says on the update FX tap tempo added, where do I find it?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

In soft key setup.

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

Are you talking about he mixer or the app? Sorry, just playing around with the demo of the qu-pad update and don’t see tap tempo ( or soft keys!)

Profile photo of moon
    moon
    Participant

I can’t find tap tempo softkey on the Qu-pad either.
    It works great on the mixer itself.
    cheers,
    Mike

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Don’t think soft keys are on App. At least not on demo. Don’t see them. Tap tempo does work on console. I just don’t have console on a router right now.

Profile photo of AdeH
    AdeH
    Participant

The tap tempo appears when you have a delay set up as FX 1 or 2.you need to set it on the desk and then it will be on Qupad.
    The soft keys are mute groups on the app.Both of these features work really well and have just about made going back to the desk not necessary at all-so now I just sit at the bar!
    Oh and having the battery % and clock visible is brilliant!
    Cheers
    Adrian

Profile photo of samw
    samw
    Participant

Hi all,

Tap tempo control is available for any FX slot in which you’ve loaded the 2tap Delay:
    – Go to the FX channel layer on Qu-Pad;
    – Select either the FX return or FX send for the slot containing the 2tap Delay;
    – The Tap Tempo panel will be visible in the main processing tab, containing left and right tap switches/LEDs plus a link switch.

Mute groups assign and control is a new feature for Qu-Pad 1.2.
    – You can assign an input, FX return or FX send channel to any of the four mute groups via the Mute Grp Assign panel on the channel’s main processing tab.
    – Alternatively, go to the Mute Groups channel layer and select a mute group as you would any other channel to access all assignment controls for that mute group.

One thing to note: mute groups and softkeys are separate features, though mute group control can be assigned as a softkey function. Softkeys are indeed not currently available on Qu-Pad.

Cheers,

Sam W.
    Allen & Heath

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

hmmm, since i upgraded the qupad to v 1.20 i get connection failed – ‘version error’ message ?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

you have to update the mixer-firmware to V1.2 as well!! Otherwise you will get the “version error” message!

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

Doh!

thanks eotsskleet, can’t keep up with all these updates, maybe they could be pinned in the forum?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.