Anxiously Waiting for SQ-You Personal Monitoring App

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Anxiously Waiting for SQ-You Personal Monitoring App

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superorko Superorko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

Yikes … I’m concerned that the band is going to mutiny if they don’t soon have control over their IEM mix !

They have been spoiled using the X/M32-Q personal monitoring app and have even requested that I leave the SQ-5 in the van until it’s available.

It’s like waiting for Christmas morning ! ☺

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

The team are working hard to get the app developed, tested and ready! However, the aim for the SQ’s Qu-You style app is still the middle of this year I’m afraid – these things take time!

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

I’ll take alpha/beta versions 😉

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

Here in the states we’d offer beer to the devs, what do y’all like across the pond? Because I’ll send some, as a thanks!

Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

I’m in …. we’ll just have to send Alex and the boys some gift certificates to their favorite pub ! ☺

Profile photo of willcrepaldi
    willcrepaldi
    Participant

Hey, guys, what’s new? I’m thinking of buying a SQ-6, but without an app to control the monitors it’s impossible.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi willcrepaldi,

The personal monitoring app is currently towards the end of testing and will be released shortly 🙂

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

Christmas is almost here ! ☺

Thanks for the update, Keith.

Profile photo of Superorko
    Superorko
    Participant

Hi There everyone!
    I am a qu and sq user and i am going to have few big gigs around my country soon. We use to tour with a qu and now we upgraded to Sq which i am cery happy with. Though we really need the Sq-mix app as soon as possible cuase i got all the musicians used to the app and ABSOLUTELY they don’t want to go back. It might end in tragedy… hopefully this app is going to be released soon as the editor off/online!!
    Thanks in advance for the feedback!

FG

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Maybe they will start being musicians again instead of wanna be techs. Just sayin.

Profile photo of Phill
    Phill
    Participant

Also waiting….

Profile photo of Superorko
    Superorko
    Participant

…i believe times are changing and the line between techs and musicians is now very blurry… All pro people i am talking about and to be honest, they are happier and i can focus on other tasks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.