Android

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jordanyte jordanyte 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Len
    Len
    Participant

Behringer, Mackie and soon presonus will have Android apps. Cmon A&H, ios is dead here in Australia.
    Len

Profile photo of rey
    rey
    Participant

Please AH, atleast the GLD remote, already long waiting for this

Profile photo of dpnh
    dpnh
    Participant

+1 for Android support for iLive, GLD and Qu series

Profile photo of fergusom
    fergusom
    Participant

+ 2 for Android support for iLive

Also is there a reason anymore that oneMix (or mix pad for that matter) should not be available on the iPhone 6 plus. That screen is so big!! I Have a user who sold iPad to buy the e6+ but has lost oneMix

Profile photo of trussmonkee
    trussmonkee
    Participant

Really could do with this, when I asked about this a few years ago I was told it was because ios had a fixed format, now they have changed screen resolution aspect ratio all sorts, where is the android support?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I guess it would not happen…

Profile photo of jb12string
    jb12string
    Participant

If it makes the android users feel better, iOS users who upgraded to iOS9 are waiting for a functioning version of mixpad

Profile photo of jordanyte
    jordanyte
    Participant

<rant>
    I have just been reading the archived thread about this topic with great disappointment.

There HAS to be an ANDROID version of these control surface apps.

It’s NOT for the FOH engineer. It’s for the musicians in just about every church and music venue who need to use their own phone or tablet for tweaking their own in-ear mix.

There’s a fundamental disconnect between who A&H believe are using these features and who actually is using these features.

It’s reasonable to ask an engineer who owns the system to invest a little bit more in an iPad for convenience.
    It’s completely unreasonable to ask hundreds of times that number of people – the musicians – to go and buy an iPad when they already have a perfectly fine Android phone.
    </rant>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.