Analyzer, Spectogramm on EQ

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Analyzer, Spectogramm on EQ

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tallica021 tallica021 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Radl25
    Radl25
    Participant

HI Again!

I´d also like to have a option to view a Spectogramm or Analyzer on the EQ screen. have recently seen this feature on an other Console and was really impressed by it. A really useful feature i think 🙂 It looked like the Waves H-EQ but different. It would be nice to have this features with couloured bands….

Thank you very much!
    Benjamin

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

ReaEQ that comes with reaper has an option that looks like this:

https://dt7v1i9vyp3mf.cloudfront.net/styles/news_large/s3/imagelibrary/M/MR_09a_AcGtrAutoEQ01_ReaEQ.jpg?83CkkXaHUavsGD0WhFjKUhecO3bHq4Uw=&itok=oNfrp4zh

I suspect that might use up a lot more horsepower than had been budgeted for but maybe the RTA that already exists could be “overlayed” in the background?

Chris

Profile photo of Radl25
    Radl25
    Participant

Yeah, i hope there is kind of a dsp trick that could make this feature happen… BTW i found out on which console i have seen this: the console was……(drums getting louder) …..a behringer x32 and this feature came with the last update

Thx for the input!
    Benjamin

Profile photo of bob274
    bob274
    Participant

Ooooohh, I want! I’m always switching back and forth between EQ and RTA.

Profile photo of pblosser03
    pblosser03
    Participant

I gotta admit, that is a cool feature of the x32 that I kind of wish my GLD had.

Also, the ability for the RTA on the GLD to scale better with different volume levels. My rta hardly shows any level unless I have things really cranked up. Makes it kind of a useless feature for me when hardly anything shows up on the screen at low levels.

Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

Hmmm, I never have that problem. Are you sure your gain structure is set right in the system?

Profile photo of Mark McFarlane
    Mark McFarlane
    Participant

Yep, the ability to show the spectrum on any PEQ or GEQ display would be very helpful.

Profile photo of Imarconi
    Imarconi
    Participant

+1000

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

+1 from me

Profile photo of Merlin
    Merlin
    Participant

+ 100000000 from me, I have just suggested the same thing.

Profile photo of tallica021
    tallica021
    Participant

I’d also love to see this feature and I guess can only hope they update it. To me its pretty sad that A&H can’t even put these features in the desk or app, especially since the x32 has it. Come on A&H, at least get the GLD app up to the x32 level.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.