iLive Community Settings Library

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Community Settings Library

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tk2k tk2k 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

I’ve created a share folder, currently has nothing in it, but please shoot me a message if you want to be on the share (I can’t just make it public sadly)

or shoot me an email with some presets you wouldn’t mind sharing? austin.federa@gmail.com

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8jkwa3diwx1g72/wiap8DGwi2

Hi everyone,

does A&H or some other website host a ‘user library’ area, where people can upload their dynamics settings? My idea is to set up presets for novice users, akin to what AVID and Yamaha offer
    thanks

Profile photo of joefi
    joefi
    Participant

hi tk2k,

what a great idea! – i think an easy way would be something like
    drobbox filesharing between iliveusers?!

what do you think?

regards …. joe

iDR32 + iPad1 + Laptop

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

I would love that, I think dropbox might be a great way to go, it’d be cool if there was some way to rate them as well, but obviously that’s a lot more complex than dropbox.

I’ve created a share folder, currently has nothing in it, but please shoot me a message if you want to be on the share (I can’t just make it public sadly)

or shoot me an email with some presets you wouldn’t mind sharing? austin.federa@gmail.com

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8jkwa3diwx1g72/wiap8DGwi2

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Just bringing this back to the top, we’re starting to get some presets posted!

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Sorry for digging out this old thread but there are interesting news from our side. We are developing a community website for iLive & GLD users which will consolidate the current forum and blog plus add long-awaited functionality such as library sharing and rental network.

I’m currently looking for volunteers from the existing forum to beta test the site. If you are interested please post here and I’ll send some instructions over. Make sure the email address associated with your forum profile is still active.

Everybody else please be patient, it can take a few weeks before it goes live.

Thanks,

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of david_herl
    david_herl
    Participant

Hi Nicola

Pls sign me up…
    My email is dherlambang@gmail.com.

Thanks

Profile photo of timtrace
    timtrace
    Participant

Nicola, it would be a boon to many if the new forum was Tapatalk enabled.

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Sounds great!

austin.federa@gmail.com and I’ve got a good collection!

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    Austin Federa, Lawrence University
    https://dimmercheck.blogspot.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.